Get up to five $100 “Risk Free” Bets with PointsBet! After you establish an Account, your first 5 bets (1 per day) are Risk Free, up to $100 each. Your 5 days of Risk-Free Bets starts on the day you place your first bet (e.g., if you open an Account on Monday, the first bet you place that Monday is Risk Free.
Your first bet of the day Tuesday through Friday that same week is also Risk Free). “Risk Free” means that if your first cash wager of the day on a Fixed Odds market loses, you will receive a Free Bet Credit in the amount of your losing wager (up to $100). If your first Fixed Odds wager of the day wins, you are not eligible for the Free Bet Credit. If you do not place a bet during any of those 5 days, you will lose the Risk Free Bet opportunity for that day(s). See below for more details.
Free Bet Credit Restrictions:
- Free Bet Credit stake is not included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original Free Bet stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bet Credits: 5
- Maximum Free Bet Credit amount: $500 (one $100 Risk Free Bet each of your first 5 days with PointsBet)
- Free Bet Credits will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bet Credits expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bet Credits cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bet Credits can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Sportsbook Account.
- Free Bet Credits cannot be used on PointsBetting wagers.
- Free Bet Credits do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bet Credits can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet Credit can be split into four $25 Free Bet Credits).
- Free Bet Credits may be returned at PointsBet’s discretion if the market becomes void.
- Free Bet Credits are non-refundable and may not be exchanged, substituted, or transferred.
- Bets placed using Free Bet Credits cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.
The Promotional Period begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 11, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 2, 2023. PointsBet reserves the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.
This Promotion is available to new PointsBet customers (i.e., you do not yet have a PointsBet account in any state) who establish an active and verified CO/IA/IL/IN/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV PointsBet Sportsbook account (“Account”) using the unique promo code associated with this signup offer (“Promo Code”). You must be 21 years of age or older and physically present in one of the foregoing state(s) during the Promotional Period to participate in this Promotion. Individuals on any involuntary state gambling exclusion list, state gambling self-exclusion list, and/or self-exclusion list for any PointsBet subsidiary are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. You are eligible for one (1) signup bonus per person, Account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection (for example IP address), computer, mobile device, or payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account).
You must create a new (i.e., you do not yet have a PointsBet account in any state) PointsBet Sportsbook Account using the unique Promo Code associated with this signup offer to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
Qualifying Wagers can be placed on any sports betting market available during your first 5 days with PointsBet.
Claiming Promotional Offer
After you establish an Account using the Promo Code, you are eligible to receive up to one Risk Free Bet (up to $100) per day during your first five days betting with PointsBet on qualifying wagers. “Qualifying Wager(s)”: (i) must be a Fixed Odds market; (ii) must have a minimum stake of $.50 or more; (iii) must be placed with cash (wagers placed with Free Bet Credits do not qualify); (iv) can be pre-match or live (in-play); (v) can be same game parlays or traditional parlays; (vi) do not have any minimum odds requirements; (vii) can only be placed on the Eligible Markets defined in Section 5; and (viii) cannot constitute Excluded Wagers as defined in Section 7.
“Excluded Wagers” include: (i) bets placed with Free Bet Credits, (ii) cashed out bets, (iii) voided bets, (iv) bets using the PARLAY BOOSTER® feature (or any other Booster), and (v) PointsBetting wagers. If your first Fixed Odds Wager of the day wins, is voided, or results in a push, you are ineligible to receive the Free Bet Credit for that day.
Limitations on Participation
PointsBet reserves the right at its sole discretion to: (i) change or cancel the Promotion at any time without prior notification; (ii) void bets at any time; and (iii) exclude any individual(s) from participating in the Promotion if there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the Promotion. Promotions are not available to any employees in the wagering industry, and promotions are nontransferable.
Order of Funds Used for Wagering
The default when placing a bet is with cash. To place a bet using a Free Bet Credit, select “Free Bet” in the bet slip. For this Promotion, only cash wagers count as Qualifying Wagers.
Restrictions on Withdrawal
Free Bet Credits are nontransferable and cannot be substituted except in PointsBet’s sole discretion. Free Bet Credits or other promotional credits may not be withdrawn or redeemed for cash at any time, but any winnings from bets placed with Free Bet Credits can be withdrawn once the winnings have been added to your Account cash balance. Unless otherwise specified by PointsBet, any unused Free Bet Credits will be automatically removed from your Account fourteen (14) days after the Free Bet Credit was awarded.
To cancel your participation in this or any promotion, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request. Upon request for cancellation, PointsBet shall inform you of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from your interactive gaming account. If you elect to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in your interactive gaming account will be returned in accordance with the terms and conditions.
PointsBet aims to consistently care for our customers and promote responsible gambling practices.
- Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- Colorado Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700.
- Iowa Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-BETSOFF.
- Indiana Customers: For help with a gambling problem, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
- Michigan Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-270-7117.
- New York Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
- Virginia Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-888-532-3500.
If there is a discrepancy between the name associated with your Account and the name associated with your deposit method (e.g. credit card holder), you may be ineligible to participate in this (or any other) Promotion, and the Promotion may be withdrawn or invalidated.
New York Residents: In the event of a dispute involving the Promotion, please contact PointsBet’s Customer Service. If PointsBet’s Customer Service cannot resolve the dispute, please contact the NYS Gaming Commission at gaming.ny.gov to file a complaint.