Bet $100 with odds
120 or greater and get $5 free bets!
Bet $100 Get $5 Free Bet
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Effective from August 11, 2022, 9:00 p.m. through July 31, 2023, 8:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
These rules apply to a WynnBET promotion where patrons will receive Free Bets for making their first deposit and qualifying wager on WynnBET. This promotion is a Welcome Offer for new patrons only.
• Minimum Bet: One hundred dollars ($100)
• Qualifying Wager: Any straight or parlay wager, on any sport, with odds of -120 or greater, for at least the Minimum Initial Bet amount.
• Award: One $5 Free Bet awarded within 24 hours of the after settlement of the first qualifying wager.
WynnBET will communicate the promotion to the patron by displaying a “tile” advertising the promotion. The promotional tile will include a link to a page containing the promotional details and these rules.
To be eligible for this promotion a patron must:
– have a valid, active WynnBET account;
– opt into the promotion via the promotion tile on the WynnBET app or website before making their first deposit;
– not have opted into any other Welcome Offer promotion;
– not have self-excluded or be currently enrolled in an active cooling off period from their WynnBET account.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
In order to participate in this promotion, a patron must take the following steps, in order:
1. Create a new, valid WynnBET account.
2. Opt into the promotion by following the promotion tile and choosing to opt in.
3. Make a deposit of at least the Minimum Bet amount identified above.
4. Place a Qualifying Wager, as detailed above.
Once the above steps have been completed and the qualifying wager is settled (win, lose, or draw, but not void or cashed out), the Free Bet(s) will be awarded to the patron as detailed above. A voided wager (game is canceled, etc.) will not count as a Qualifying Wager and the patron’s next Qualifying Wager will be eligible for this promotion. If the patron cashes out a Qualifying Wager prior to it settling, the patron will no longer be eligible to participate in this promotion.
Only the first Qualifying Wager made by any patron will be eligible for this promotion. Subsequent wagers will not receive any awards under this promotion.
HOW THE FREE BET WORKS AND WHAT YOU CAN USE IT FOR
When the patron receives a Free Bet, it will appear in the patron’s wallet, and may be used to place a wager. Placing a wager with a Free Bet works just like placing a wager on WynnBET with equivalent cash, subject to the limitations described here.
• Free Bets may not be withdrawn, but winnings from Free Bets may be withdrawn.
• The value of any Free Bet will not be included in any winnings. For example, a $50 bet on an event with +2,000 odds would normally return $1,050 if the bet won ($1,000 winnings, plus the value of the $50 bet). If the same wager was placed using a $50 Free Bet, the amount returned would be $1,000 (just the winnings, not the value of the bet). Any wager placed using a Free Bet that results in a loss or a push will not return any amount or credit to the patron.
• Free Bets may expire, based on the rules of the specific promotion or giveaway by which they were awarded. Unless otherwise stated, Free Bets will expire ten (10) days after being credited to a patron’s WynnBET account.
• Free Bets are only valid on sporting events with odds of -150 or greater (for example, -100, +120, or +5,000). A Free Bet may not be used on a wager with odds of -175 or -300 or anything less than -150.
• Any winnings using the Free Bet will be credited to the patron’s account within 72 hours of the wager being settled.
• Wagers made with Free Bets may not be settled using the “Cash Out” feature
• Free Bets have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or account balance.
• Free Bets are not returned if the Free Bet wager becomes void.
FREE BET RESTRICTIONS
• Free Bets cannot be divided into smaller Free Bets.
• Free Bets may not be combined with any other promotions, including, but not limited to, additional Power-Ups and Free Bets. For example, if a patron places a bet using a Free Bet, patrons are not permitted to add a Power-Up to that same bet.
• Free Bets may be used for sports wagers only and only for pre-game wagering.
• The Free Bet cannot be used for in-play/live game sports wagers.
• Free Bets are subject to the betting limits of any wager.
• Free Bets may not be used on Boosted Parlay wagers.
• Odds Boosts and Parlay Insurance cannot be used in conjunction with Free Bets.
• Free Bets may not count towards a qualifying wager for any other promotional offer.
• Free Bets are non-transferable and may only be used by the participant registered to the account. Free Bets may not be sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
• Terms and conditions for this and any WynnBET promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WynnBET general terms of service found at www.wynnbet.com. In the event of a conflict between the general terms of service and these promotion terms and conditions, the general terms of service shall prevail.
• WynnBET is available only in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, and Virginia. Patrons must be 21 years of age and physically present in the state or permitted parishes within the state to wager or participate in any WynnBET promotion.
• Subject to any regulatory appeals process, all decisions made by WynnBET management regarding all aspects of the Promotion are final. In case of a dispute relating to this promotion, it is the player’s responsibility to bring it to the attention of WynnBET immediately.
• Any invitation to participate in this promotion and all awards from this promotion are non-transferable and may only be used by the WynnBET patron participating in this promotion and granted any award.
• Self-excluded patrons, including any patrons with cool off requests, which overlap the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion.
• WynnBET reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion, any or all portions of this promotion, or any prize or award at its sole discretion without prior notice or liability, including, but not limited to, for technical reasons. Further, WynnBET reserves the right to disqualify any person before, during, or after the promotion for violation of these terms and conditions, the general terms of service, or house rules, or for collusion between WynnBET patrons.
• Employees of Wynn Resorts, Betbull Limited, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies, and/or relatives residing with employees, are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
• Patrons may opt out of this promotion before completion by contacting Customer Support in the corresponding state. Once opted out, any promotional award earned may not be withdrawn.
• Waiver of any part of these terms and conditions shall neither be deemed nor shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
• TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WYNNBET SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THIS PROMOTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WYNNBET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• WynnBET Customer Support can be reached via chat in the WynnBET app or website, e-mail, or phone as follows:
– AZ: firstname.lastname@example.org
– CO: email@example.com
– IN: firstname.lastname@example.org
– LA: email@example.com
– MI: firstname.lastname@example.org
– NJ: email@example.com or 1-201-383-2837
– NY: firstname.lastname@example.org *
– TN: email@example.com or 844-968-0881 **
– VA: firstname.lastname@example.org
* New York patrons may also contact New York State Gaming Commission regarding dispute resolution.
** Tennessee patrons may also contact Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council regarding the dispute resolution by visiting https://www.tn.gov/swac/dispute-resolution.html.)
• This promotion is conducted in accordance with applicable state laws and regulations and recordkeeping requirements, including Event Wagering Rules R19-4-136 (AZ); 1 CCR 207-2(9) (CO); 68 IAC 27-7-16 (IN); Sports Wagering Regulations Part VI, Chapter 5, Section 519 (LA); M.A.C. Rules 432.649 and 432.749 (MI); N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q) and N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xii (NJ); SGC-35-21-00010 Sports Wagering and Mobile Sports Wagering Rule Text, Part 5330, Section 5330.38 (NY); TEL Rules 15.1.7(L) (TN); 11 VAC5-70-240 (VA).
For further information please see the following links:
Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Know Your Limits™. If you or someone you know has or needs assistance with a gambling problem, the following resources are available:
– AZ: Contact the Arizona Division of Problem Gambling at 1-800-NEXT-STEP or Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 – CO: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700
– IN: Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT
– LA: Call the Louisiana Problem Gamblers Help Line at 1-877-770-7867 (toll-free).
– MI: Call the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Gambling Disorder Helpline at 1-800-270-7117.
– NJ: Know When to Stop Before You Start® Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
– NY: Call the New York Council on Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-877-846-7369 or text HOPENY (467369).
– TN: Call or text the Tennessee REDLINE at 1-800-889-9789.
– VA: Call the Virginia Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-888-532-3500.
©2022 WynnBET. All rights reserved.