Description of Promotion
Get up to two “Risk Free” Bets when you open a new account with PointsBet! All new users who successfully establish an active and verified PointsBet Account using the unique promo code applicable to this offer are eligible to receive up to two (2) Risk-Free Bets: one (1) Risk-Free Fixed Odds Wager worth up to $500, and one (1) Risk-Free PointsBetting Wager worth up to $1,500. “Risk Free” means that if your first settled Fixed Odds and/or PointsBetting Wager loses, you are eligible to receive Free Bet Credits in the amount of the losing wager (up to the stated maximums). If your first Fixed Odds and/or PointsBetting Wager wins, is voided, or results in a push, you are ineligible to receive the Free Bet Credits. See below for more details.
Free Bet Credit Restrictions:
- Free Bet Credits will not be included in any winnings (e.g., if you place a $20 Free Bet that wins $15, you will only receive the $15 in winnings instead of $35 (the original cash stake plus winnings)).
- Maximum Number of Free Bet Credits: 2
- Maximum Free Bet Credit amounts: Up to $500 in Free Bet Credits for your first losing Fixed Odds Wager, and up to $1,500 in Free Bet Credits for your first losing PointsBetting Wager.
- Free Bet Credits will be processed within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Free Bet Credits expire 7 days from issuance.
- Free Bet Credits cannot be redeemed for or withdrawn as cash at any time.
- Free Bet Credits can only be redeemed online or in-app with a valid PointsBet Account.
- Free Bet Credits do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Free Bet Credits can be split equally up to four times (e.g., a $100 Free Bet can be split into four $25 Free Bets).
- Free Bet Credits will not be returned if a bet placed using Free Bet Credits becomes void.
- Bets placed using Free Bet Credits cannot be cashed out using the Cash Out feature.
The Promotional Period begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 13, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 13, 2022. PointsBet reserves the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time.
This Promotion is available to new PointsBet customers (i.e., you do not yet have a PointsBet account in any state) who establish an active and verified CO/IA/IL/IN/MI/NJ/NY/PA/VA/WV PointsBet account (“Account”) using the unique promo code associated with this signup offer (“Promo Code”). You must be 21 years of age or older and physically present in the state in which you create your new PointsBet Account during the Promotional Period to participate in this Promotion. Individuals on any involuntary state gambling exclusion list, state gambling self-exclusion list, and/or self-exclusion list for any PointsBet subsidiary are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. You are eligible for one (1) signup bonus per person, Account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection (for example IP address), computer, mobile device, or payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account).
You must create a PointsBet Account using the unique Promo Code associated with this signup offer to be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
Claiming Promotional Offer
Only Qualifying Wagers are eligible to receive the Risk-Free Bets detailed in this promotion. A “Qualifying Wager”: (i) must be a Fixed Odds and/or PointsBetting market; (ii) must have a minimum stake of $.50 or more; (iii) must be placed with cash (wagers placed with Free Bet Credits do not qualify); (iv) can be pre-match or live (in-play); (v) do not have any minimum odds requirements; (vi) can be placed on any sports betting market offered by PointsBet available at the time you create your Account; and (vii) cannot constitute Excluded Wagers as defined in Section 7.
Qualifying Wagers can be placed on any sports betting market offered by PointsBet at the time you create your Account.
“Excluded Wagers” include: (i) bets placed with Free Bet Credits, (ii) cashed out bets, (iii) voided bets, (iv) bets using the PARLAY BOOSTER® feature (or any other Booster), (v) Same Game Parlays, and (vi) Traditional Parlays. If your first Fixed Odds and/or PointsBetting Wager wins, is voided, or results in a push, you are ineligible to receive the Free Bet Credits.
Limitations on Participation
PointsBet reserves the right at its sole discretion to: (i) change or cancel the Promotion at any time without prior notification; (ii) void bets at any time; and (iii) exclude any individual(s) from participating in the Promotion if there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the Promotion. Promotions are not available to any employees in the wagering industry, and promotions are nontransferable.
Order of Funds Used for Wagering
The default when placing a bet is with cash. To place a bet using a Free Bet Credit, select “Free Bet” in the bet slip. For this Promotion, only cash wagers count as Qualifying Wagers.
Restrictions on Withdrawal
Free Bet Credits are nontransferable and cannot be substituted except in PointsBet’s sole discretion. Free Bet Credits or other promotional credits may not be withdrawn or redeemed for cash at any time, but any winnings from bets placed with Free Bet Credits can be withdrawn once the winnings have been added to your Account cash balance. Unless otherwise specified by PointsBet, any unused Free Bet Credits will be automatically removed from your Account fourteen (14) days after the Free Bet Credit was awarded.
To cancel your participation in this or any promotion, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request. Upon request for cancellation, PointsBet shall inform you of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from your interactive gaming account. If you elect to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in your interactive gaming account will be returned in accordance with the terms and conditions.
PointsBet aims to consistently care for our customers and promote responsible gambling practices.
Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
- New York Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369).
- Colorado Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700.
- Iowa Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-BETSOFF.
- Indiana Customers: For help with a gambling problem, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
- Michigan Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-270-7117.
- Virginia Customers: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-888-532-3500.
If there is a discrepancy between the name associated with your Account and the name associated with your deposit method (e.g. credit card holder), you may be ineligible to participate in this (or any other) Promotion, and the Promotion may be withdrawn or invalidated.